"Hometown Appraiser, LLC knows real estate valuation at the beaches of
Brunswick County, North Carolina"
As a Certified Residential Appraisers, we possess the comprehensive training know-how and credentials to give you the level of dependable home value opinions that banks and national lending institutions require for home loans. With over 20 years of experience behind us, we're more than ready to help our clients with practically any type of real estate.
Count on Hometown Appraiser, LLC for every appraisal need.
* Primary and Secondary Mortgages
* Private Mortgage Insurance Removal
* Estate Planning
* Divorce Settlement
* Tax Assessment Disputes
* Retrospective Valuations
* Employee Relocation
* REO Valuations
* FHA 203K
Hometown Appraiser, LLC
When the value of real estate in or around Brunswick County is needed, count on a certified appraiser from Hometown Appraiser, LLC.
- Documenting current or past market value
- Challenging a property's assessed value if you live in an area where home prices have fallen off
- Divorce settlements when an accurate value estimate of the shared home is needed
- Getting a quick estimate of value to help a loved one make bail
- Expert witness testimony when a reliable local authority on North Carolina home values is required